Narbona

logo-narbona-alta
http://www.narbona.com.uy/

Narbona’s wine cellar has an area of 50 hectares located in the hull of the original farm dating from 1909 where Juan de Narbona founded one of the first wineries in the country. Faithful to the tradition in 1990 the hull is recycled, in 1998 the planting of vineyards began and in 2010 the construction of a new wine cellar began in the original hull for exclusive manufacture of premium wines.

NARBONA

NARBONA Blend      Pinot_noir_sml__19593.1372296204.1280.1280    NARBONA Tannat Roble  LUZ DE LUNA Tannat  PUERTO CARMELO Sauvignon Blanc

Click on pictures for technical information.

Leave a Reply